SIFT TOP 5 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH - Scroll down to see the latest posts
THIS BLOG IS NOW AN ARCHIVE
TO SEE MY LATEST CONTENT GO TO THE PURPLE SIFT BLOG: https://sift666.blogspot.com/ I'm going to call an end to my three month dual blog...
FLUORIDE IMAGE GALLERY
We live in a society so dumbed down and mind programmed that most of the NZ population actually believe that fluoride, a toxic che...
COVIDHOAX GALLERIES
Memes were one of the few highlights of the covidhoax, and I collected them up into yearly galleries as I shared them far and wide. There ...
A QUARTER OF A YEAR
A lot has happened this year, or at least it appears to have happened (but most of it is probably fake) and three months has seemingly gon...
FEMINISING OF MEN
Eight Ways Society is Feminising Men Through Food And Products A reoccurring theme in many of the food health concerns revolves aroun...
Saturday, 8 February 2025
BETTER DAYS
These three MEN have all seen better days. Rumour has it that Little Barry has traded in Big Mike for Hot Jennifer now!
Barry has a thing for trannies...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home