SIFT TOP 5 MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS THIS MONTH - Scroll down to see the latest posts
ARE WE REALLY OUTNUMBERED
While trying to find the correct spelling for the word “usable” (able to be used) I read on an American website that “there are mo...
40 MILLION FREE EBOOKS
Anna's Archive is an amazing resource with over 40 million free ebooks online. It is described as the largest truly open library in hu...
MUPPET SHOW REMAKE
Is 2025 a remake of the Muppet Show? The original Muppet Show wasn't a psyop (at least I don't think it was, although Miss Piggy ma...
PUNCH AND JUDY ARE PUPPETS
At the start of Trump's previous term I did this post on the Steemit blockchain. Although I now have no idea what some of the points I ...
REVISITING THE BEATLES
As a music fan and a “conspiracy theorist” I've long been conflicted about The Beatles. Maybe part of what keeps pulling me back to loo...
Tuesday, 18 March 2025
FEMINISM IS A MAN'S GAME
Something is just not right about feminism...
Yes, feminists are mostly MEN! The joke is on us...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home